Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Big Boy Bed Night One

We did it by the grace of God!! My sweetie traveled to Gannie and Pop Bo's house for fun this weekend and returned home to his new bed. As I ushered him into the room after bathtime, he requested Mommy's bed please.... I explained that this is Ethan's big boy bed. We prayed and thanked God for the bed and he told me he liked the car pictures. He then asked for fruit loops and of course I oblidged. After eating the snack, he asked Mommy to get in the bed. Surely that wasn't going to happen. After a few tears, I gave him about 27 kisses and told him I would check on him shortly. Here is the proof that he is asleep and doing quite well as of 10 tonite. Thanks Lord for success on night one.







In just a matter of days we will welcome a new bundle of joy to the family. This makes our progression to independant sleeping all the more necessary. Kudos to me for waiting so long to do it. Oh, well.

No comments: