The O girls and I were together maybe 5 years ago for a week while I played caretaker and it was such fun. Oh, how I miss the days of being single and having no other commitment than my 9 to 5 to answer to. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing like the sound of my sweet son calling for HIS Mommy, NOTHING! There is however, something to say of the times when I could head out of town without a second thought to hang with friends for the weekend.
Back to these supermodels, as the ladies walked in the door, it felt like a preview of Amer*cas next top m*del!! I wouldn't be surprised if at least one sister decided to land on the catwalks of Milan or Paris. Just in case I didn't already feel like the "old" cousin in the room, their language and interests quickly brought me to reality. Their one desire of my fair city, you ask? A trip to the world famous Krispy Kreme. My mother wanted to oblige them, but their schedule did not allow. Have you eaten these delicious treats lately?
Anyways, I must take a moment to share a little about CoCo's latest venture. She has started a publishing company..yes, pause to clap and acknowledge her brilliance. It's called and she is the visionary behind the whole shebang. Her latest offering is Resurrecting Proust and I am the proud owner of a signed copy. Here's the link to add it your personal bookshelf as well. I have been talking about this book all day, not because the author is a relative, because I have really been intrigued and challenged to begin writing my own memoir. Yes, I'm approaching 29 this Summer and that is young to many, but I've seem quite a bit in this blessed life of mine and it deserves to be in print. Think about it, you have a story, too. Any takers on the memoir boat?
Sorry this post was a little long, but worth it my humble opinion...As you can see, my gorgeous mother had a great time as well.
See you next time, O Girls!!






No comments:
Post a Comment