We are creating a pattern here. Blog every blue moon! Surely when little Ethan arrives, we can update more often. time is passing slowly now. It's seems like we are so close. Baby moves constantly and he is becoming heavy to carry around now. He responds to our voices in the evening and keeps me awake at night. I'm sure this is a sample of the days to come. Mylanta is my friend, and we are preparing his room. Things are buzzing around here, we are going to meet our little blessing soon. I am attaching pictures of the snow from our balcony and a few family pics as well as the blessing that arrived from a neighbor last week. This couple has been so sweet to us. If you can believe it, we don't even know their last name!! They rang our doorbell and dropped off such a surprise for Baby Ethan. God is so good!!

Cute baby clothes from neighbors...

Snow in Montgomery.. I was awake at 6:00a.m., thanks to the little one, able to snap plenty of shots.


See the flakes and the sweet gift!!
I am about to take a belly shot, for Auntie Chan in China. Here goes....

Can you believe it? Some say I'm not that big...Please!! I know the truth. It's all worth it! He's precious already.
We'll be back soon!
1 comment:
You really arent that big. Same thing i was thinking
~charlAMAZING
Post a Comment