Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Counting Down The Days!!

YES WE CAN!! These are the words we speak to each other in the middle of the night when I feel fire in my throat from the heartburn. The moments when I have to ask husband to get tums in a hurry. YES WE CAN!! It's what I tell my husband when he gets up and checks on me in the restroom after I've gotten sick. YES WE CAN!! It's the mantra that I am holding on to as I remember that all of the fun times are well worth the wait to lay my eyes on our precious son. Each day that we arrive closer I have to focus on the gift that will come sooner than we think. His little feet are actually kicking me right now, but it's all a part of God's master plan to change our lives forever. Only 8 weeks until my maternity leave starts and I will be one happy girl! We are in nesting mode, cleaning and purging to make room for the little man and his furniture. To God be the Glory, great things he has done. We are one blessed couple. Husband asked today, "Does this mean we won't have fun anymore?" I quickly assured him that the fun is only beginning! There is lots more to come with our bundle. Please pray that although I am not sleeping well, I will continue to perform at work. The fatigue of carrying a child is setting in.

Talk to you soon!!

Aunt Marion, we promise to post pics after we get the camera from Granny! Thanks for checking on us! We love you!!

No comments: