Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a historic day!!

Greetings friends and family!!

I am so happy to finally start our family blog. I've wanted to for quite some time now. Here goes! We hope this will be a place where you can check in with us and here all the news as we welcome Baby E into the world. I'm new so you can expect this to be under contruction until I can work out all the kinks.

Thanks for stopping by and we will update you soon.

A few tidbits:

Baby E is scheduled to make his/her appearance on May 2nd.
He/She is still causing Mommy to feel sick each day, hopefully not for much longer.
We are extremely excited!! No name selection just yet.

2 comments:

Sarita said...

I am so excited for you guys!

Charlamazing said...

Any updates on baby cottrell? He or she; him or her; boy or girl; pink or blue??