skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 6, 2009
New Hair
Like It? I certainly do. I arrived at the salon and said, "I need something NEW"!!!!!
According to my MOM, let's see how long it stays this cute....Another explanation for another day! Headed home to the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mrs. RBC
I am a wife to RBC, mother to Baby E, daughter to 6, and friend to many. I love Auburn Football, Fall weather, Young Life, and JESUS! Join us as we document this wonderful journey of parenthood.
View my complete profile
BooMama
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
8 months ago
Kelly's Korner
Park City Utah
4 years ago
Lots of Scotts
January 2025- A lesson in hope
1 year ago
Nesting Place
Before You Decorate for Fall
5 days ago
The Preacher's Wife
I've moved!
14 years ago
►
2011
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(40)
▼
November
(7)
Thankfulness Times Two!!
Flashbacks!!!
Laundry Helper
6 Months and Counting...
Missing Little Man!!
New Hair
No Pics, Please!!
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment