Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Level....

Today is a brand new place for me.
I am officially a working mother.
As a child of a mother who worked, I have always believed that there doesn't have to be a love deficiency present. Did that make it easy to arrive this morning at the office? NO.

But GOD!!!

He has comforted me and I survived. Not without these pictures, though....







I wanted to share this simple message from a Young Life staffer I recently read

written Thursday, May 21, 2009
The Real Issue at Hand

The question is not:
How many people take you seriously?
How much are you going to accomplish?
Can you show some results?

But:
Are you in love with Jesus?



Henri Nouwen, In The Name of Jesus
Recommend: http://henrinouwen.org
Posted by Eric Faison at 6:35 PM

Does this knock you down? It should. Our challenge is to love others so passionately with the love of Christ that we can truly understand how to LIVE.

Have a great day friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that simple reminder bc we do sometimes allow life to overwhelm.
~charlAMAZING