Hey folks!!
I apologize for the delay in posts. We have been up to a lot lately! The Thanksgiving Holiday was wonderful. The food and fellowship was great. The perks included seeing the niece and nephews along with hanging with the family. We will be headed to the Big A for Christmas. Husband has Christmas off!! Praise the Lord!! I have added pics of dinner at the bottom along with the family photos. Also, for your viewing pleasure, our child's debut via an ultrasound with 8 guests along for the ride. Yes, 8 that included a great-grandmother, four grandparents, the super daddy and two very close friends! See, our baby likes to keep us waiting. No gender found!! Legs crossed! I've attached a pic below of our little miracle with the thumbs up sign for Mommy and Daddy!

Isn't he or she adorable!!
I can't wait to hold the baby, although I feel him or her everyday now!! We are certainly bonding already.
Here are the dishes I made on Thanksgiving by the way! Watch out Neelys!!
One last thing... Don't I have the cutest niece and nephews!! Yes, I am bragging. They are adorable! I'm missing one, he must have been running around! Sorry Miss A is turned sideways, I can't figure out how to adjust it...
See you guys later!






No comments:
Post a Comment